It's time for another monthly spread!
I had a nice month. We went camping and traveled all over the upper peninsula of Michigan. I worked a lot and picked up more hours. I feel like I've really hit my groove with using this Midori and started using a weekly insert for quick journaling/doodling. That insert is a tad more private so I probably won't show it (I'll try to see how much I'd have to blur out and see if it's even worth it) but yeah, I haven't stuck with any planner as long as the Midori!
- The little cats above are page markers (with a sticky end) that I got from eBay for super cheap. They were $1.50 with free international shipping. They gave me a huge window (like a month) for delivery but it came super quick.
- The magnet paperclip with the grass pattern on it is from Oliblock. I had a huge ordering fiasco with them because I ordered small clips from them and they were terribly made. I emailed them and they sent me these larger clips for free which was nice. The large clips work REALLY well and you can have close to 50 pages clipped and the magnet is still strong. I use one as a bookmark in the books I read at work.
- The little leather coaster is something I made to look like a bearskin rug. On top of that is my Pilot Kakuno pen. If you're wanting to try fountain pens but don't want to spend a lot of money, these are $11 on amazon and work better than some expensive brands!
- The white pen on the left is my Pilot Coleto with four colors (they make 5 barrels as well) and they have a 0.4 tip. I've become obsessed with this pen this month and love the fine gel tip.
- If you have any other questions regarding stationery, let me know!