February isn't ever a great month. It's shorter and usually quite busy. It was really cold, too. We saw a few days with negative digits and having an older apartment with old windows...it was freezing. I think our bedroom got down to 48 degrees one night, haha. Our Pendleton blanket is a lifesaver.
+ I'll start this post with these cute photos of Mona. I have every other weekend off from work and on this particular day it was very cold and we hung out in my office with the door closed and the space heater on. She was in my 'computer chair' and I was on the floor doing some homework.
+ Everything is done with my MCCN application. I got the letter in the mail that all has been received and now I wait for interviews in May and acceptance (fingers crossed) in July.
+ In terms of TV and other medias:
- On Cinema At The Cinema is back! Watch it!!
- Better Call Saul has been making our Mondays very exciting.
- The Hollywood Handbook podcast is everything.
- Comedy Bang Bang! and Portlandia are our Friday night entertainment.
+ I sold my A5 Patent Nude Filofax and purchased a leather tri-fold cover for my Moleskine Cahiers. I like it so much better and it will actually get some use!
+ I only read one book in February and it was Decker: Classified. If you're a Tim Heidecker fan, and have seen his hilarious web series Decker...read this. Also, what's kind of funny, is that the author is now my friend on goodreads.com and liked my review.
+ Girl. Scout. Cookies. SAMOAS.
- Both of my classes have been quite time intensive and, thankfully, I'm able to do some studying while I'm sitting at my desk at work.
- We've had some really cold days. I, like everyone else, am eager for Spring to arrive. It's just so hard to get out of bed in the morning when it's so cold and I'm surrounded by warm cats and blankets.
- The drama llama arrived. I won't ever get into this type of stuff in a public setting but I will say that the whole situation was bizarre and overly dramatic.
February 2015 Instagrams :
Here's to hoping we get some spring-like weather in March?