Bag: Longchamp 'le pliage'. I always seem to go back to Longchamp for daily carry. I love how simple in design these bags are. They are also extremely durable. I've had this one for three years. I have another one in their "slate" color and a larger black one for school. I'm pretty much obsessed and want more and of their styles--I love their backpack and their travel bags.
- Books. I usually carry a book or my Kindle, or both.
- iPhone 5s with an Orla Kiely cover.
- A notebook, pen and USB thumb-drive (this drive has lasted longer than I ever thought it would.)
- EOS hand lotion.
- Softlips lip balm in Chocolate Mint Gelato. This is probably the best lip balm flavor I've ever owned.
- Two fortunes from a dinner a few weeks ago.
- A reusable coffee sleeve with Ohio on it.
- My wallet (made by Hobo International) and a cat change purse.
- NOT PICTURED: My keys.
I travel simply, as you can see. Usually a book is being changed out every two weeks and receipts tend to pile up at the bottom. Sometimes a work schedule will be floating around as well as a pack of gum. But overall, these are my necessities.
What do you carry daily?