+ I visited the Ohio Caverns and it was so cool I dedicated an entire blog post to it. So many photos.
+ We watched season 2 of Orange Is The New Black in the span of four days.
+ World Cup excitement. Since dating Ryan, I've been introduced to European football and have grown to like it quite a bit. I do want USA to keep advancing but I am rooting France and Germany. A few of Arsenal's players are on those teams, Özil and Giroud.
+ I updated my blog layout slightly and worked on a FAQ page and new header image. I figure it will be a work in progress for a while since I can still consider this blog rather new. I'll probably have dozens of different headers before I stick with one for a good amount of time.
+ Click Hole debuted and it's so great. I've always been a fan of The Onion and I really find it funny how they're poking fun at FaceBook specific shares.
+ Dieting indefinitely and working out and I already feel so much better. My energy has gotten better and I do feel a bit happier. The goal is a new fall wardrobe.
+ The .GIFs above. Made by Dušan Čežek, found on Tumblr. So good.
- Hot weather. Honestly, I hate summer. I also have to wear 3/4 length sleeves for work (to hide a tattoo) and it's not fun in 90 degree weather.
- Summer semester. Is there anything worse than trying to learn Chemistry in the summer?
- Purchased and returned a window unit AC because it wouldn't fit in our windows. Go figure.
Looking into July:
- I'm currently reading The Martian by Andy Weir and will review it in July. I am so pumped about this book! Also, I'll be receiving my pre-order of the paperback release of The Good Nurse by Charles Graeber.
- Columbus' Doo Dah parade and fireworks in the beginning of July.
- A weekend trip somewhere? Maybe. I've been bugging Ryan about going to Fallingwater.
June 2014 Instagrams:
Feel free to follow my Instagram account @lafinduglobe.