Man, this month felt long. Anyone else feel that way? But now that rent is due, I wish it were longer.
+ I started my new job position and overall, I like it more than my last. It's different but less stressful and I'm able to relax, read or do homework during down time. My new boss is incredibly nice and easy to talk to.
+ A surprisingly cool May. We weren't sweating our butts off like last year. I know it will get hot soon but hopefully June will bring us some good thunderstorms.
+ Asparagus fries, anyone?
+ Back into making something.
+ Finally visited Cornhenge.
+ I read The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. Pretty darn good.
- Summer semester began. It's shorter, 10 weeks, and I'm not in the mood for school. But I must continue full force.
- I wrote a short entry about the books I've abandoned recently. I never like abandoning books. Especially ones that I buy!
- Mad Men ended with their mid-season finale. God, I hate A&E's mid-season finales. The season was great but now we have to wait a year for the final episodes.
Looking forward into June:
- I am excited for a new Stephen King book, Mr. Mercedes. I am also excited to finish reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. A review will be up in June for both of these!
- Orange Is The New Black will be back on Netflix for season 2!
- Our neighborhood garage sale is in the middle of the month and we plan on setting up a table and selling a few things.
- Other than those listed above, it's just work and school for me. I won't have a weekend off until the end of June.