+ We went to Cleveland and saw Norm Macdonald play at Hilarities. We were in the front row and by front row, I was resting my arm on the stage. It was that close. Norm was super funny and it was cool to see him in the flesh! Also while in Cleveland, I took a trip down memory lane and drove through Mayfield Heights (where I grew up), went to the Target I worked at (because I forgot to pack a brush), and went to Lakeview Cemetery (where my mom is buried.) There was a good amount of snow and I didn't get to walk around Lakeview as much as I would have wanted. I'm sure we will go back when it's warm to give my skeleton-mom a proper hello.
+ Worked and made that holiday pay on Thanksgiving.
+ Oh my god, Candy Crush released another game called Soda Saga and I'm totally obsessed.
+ I also played the game Monument Valley on my iPad and it's a gorgeous game.
+ Stephen King released a novel called Revival. I'm almost done with it and it's quite good!
+ Technically, this is my last semester at CSCC. I finally got all my prerequisites done to apply for nursing school! Applying begins in February. What sucks though is that I will have almost a year off before the program begins. I do plan on working more but I decided to still take classes at CSCC. So, I just registered for Human Pathophysiology and Advanced Medical Terminology. I just want to keep learning and both of these classes will be beneficial. I'll only have to go to school one day a week as Human Pathophysiology is an online course.
+ I'll be sending Christmas cards out soon. If I don't have your address, please send me a private message on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
+ I'm kind of obsessed with Starbuck's holiday mugs this year. These are the ones I have (and I don't think I need any more!) Images via Starbucks.com:
+ Holiday lights in Columbus. I'm sure I'll share more in the month of December. These were taken in the Columbus Commons.
- I pulled a muscle, my Pectoralis Major, I think. I've been in quite a bit of pain when I twist a certain way. If it doesn't go away soon I'll have to consult a doctor. I think I did it when I grabbed a heavy tool box on a top shelf with one hand. Pulling a muscle in your chest is not fun because they connect to your arm as well!
- This month felt really long. I worked a little harder with my classes and studied quite a bit. I am ready for a break from classes in December.
- My office is a mess at the moment. I have art supplies all over the floor. I guess there's worse problems to have.
+/- My computer broke but Ryan fixed it. I got a new hard drive for it and it's working faster than ever!
Looking into December:
- Studying the first weekend for final exams on the 8th and 9th. Then I'll have a bit of a break from school to just work and get some drawing/DIYs done in my free time.
- I'd like to finish both my Stephen King and Haruki Murakami books so I can start January off fresh.
- I really need to get my Christmas shopping done by mid-December and I need to ship out my gift for the Reddit Secret Santa exchange.
- Finish my entrance essay for my nursing school application because I didn't get it down this month.